If you have decided to go with the countryside wedding theme, then it is a great decision. The venues for this kind of a theme are typically a meadow, a ranch, a barn or a garden. Go unique and design countryside inspired invitation cards. You should make some arrangements like calling a country band to create the perfect ambiance. Also, make sure you ask all your guests to follow the theme and dress accordingly, and pick your D-day dress with the theme in mind as well. You can’t just wear anything as Countryside weddings need a bit more attention. As a bride, you need to do justice to this amazing and rustic theme that you have chosen.
So, here are a few wedding dresses ideas that would help you steal the show. Take a look.
- If you ask me to suggest you a material, then Tulle would be it. It is playful as well as comfortable, which would help you walk around the venue with ease. You can also pick chiffon but definitely not something as heavy as satin or silk. Browse through the internet and you will come across many bridal sites selling countryside inspired dresses at very reasonable prices.
- Now coming to the length, it would be great if you go a little unconventional and search for beautiful yet rustic white wedding dresses. Want to add more to the drama? Then make sure a pair of cowboy boots peek out of your skirt! Yes, ditch the stilettos or pumps for the good.
- But if during your vows, you want to look like a traditional bride, then cover it up with a cape or capelet. Choose wisely so that it compliments your overall look well.
- When it comes to the neckline, you need to consider the Church and its rules regarding it. If it is not too picky about the necklines, then some skin show with a simple strapless one is what I would recommend. It would a big statement and would also be perfect for the theme you have selected.
- As far as hemlines are concerned, the traditional A-line is soft, romantic and ideal for your D-day! But if you are going for a shorter dress, then balance it out by customizing the dress with long sleeves.
- If you have always dreamt of donning a wedding dress with embroideries, then the theme is just perfect to experiment with them. Swirling petals to silver intricate ones, you can pick any according to your choice.
So, these were a few tips for you all. Hope you have liked them and would apply them for your Countryside themed wedding. If you are actually doing it in the mountains, then consider buying a pretty cozy separate such as an embellished sweater for the time when the temperature will drop.